2011年10月29日星期六

Single Life

It was a tiring Saturday
went to Cheras Badminton Court
for wushu competition
sorry, im not interest with that
fall asleep there
i saw him
he saw me too
but he look like angry me
sorry

knew many things that i don't know
ya
its shock!!
may be happy
may be sad
haha

presentation tomorrow
what can i do?
panic~~~
fear~~~
hope everything will be ok tomorrow
god bless me
uncle...please bless me too
i love you
i miss you


feel like long time didn't chat with lao gong already
miss her so much
good luck for her
CHIA EE

A good news for me and for everyone!!!
i get back my single life
i enjoy with it
FREEDOM
do what i like
buy what i love
its syok?? right?
i can spend more time for my studies and family
i have learn so many from the last relationship
i won't fall in love easily
i feel that
im strong to face these things


is 1.16pm now
go and have my lunch
bye ~~
^.=

没有评论:

发表评论