2012年3月13日星期二

She'ssss gone

I received the message that you are leaving
I tot it is a joke
I tot i was dreaming
BUT actually not
Its real
Its real
I cant believe it

Sorry, i cant attend your service on first day
Sorry, i cant do anything to wake you up

And the second day
I rush to KL and asked Harry to fetch me
I wanted to see you
Although we are not close
But we know each other for 1 year
You always praise me leng lui when we meet in washroom
You helped me to make up when i have practical
i promise to myself
Not to cry
But i cant make it
When i saw you
You was lying inside there peacefully
I think you are in a better and nice place now
You are not far from us
You are in our heart

Went to your last service this morning
Its really sad
I cant let you go
I miss you
When you gonna to praise me again?

My heart was pain when you were going inside
I saw the fire
it burn my heart

But i am okay now
I will be strong
You are looking at us
I cant let you see my ugly crying face
:)
Belle, Rest In Peace
I will always miss you




Puan Chong Mei Ling
i saw you news in facebook
I was cried after i saw the picture
You leaving me too
Why? I tot you are recover
But why ?
I remember last time
You are the discipline's teacher in our school
SMJK CHAN WA ( CAWANGAN )
I am a bad student
Keep my hair so long
And you will catch me and help me to cut
But you never cut till so straight
You sayang us
You know hair is important for girls

Untill form 4
you teach me economy
You are a good teacher
I pass your subject
Half year later
You told us you get cancer
And stop teaching
I have never see you again
Never and Never again
You are leaving us
Going to a better place
At least you are not suffering again
Pn.Chong
Rest In Peace
Always in my heart
:)


2 person in my life was gone
At the same time
what can i do?
Everyone tot i am emo
Sorry, i cant accept the fact now
2 person
at the same time
Its really pain
I cant do anything to stop it or turn it back
My heart is so pain now
Really pain
why? why?
Few days aldy
i cant sleep well and finally get sick
I scare i cant be so strong to handle these thing
Who can help me to get out from suffering ?
T.T
enough for all
PLS


没有评论:

发表评论