2012年2月17日星期五

:(((

There is some questions in my mind now
i cant find the answer
think and think
i still cant find it out


wondering that why have to break out after together?
why want to be together and after that break out ?
i feel so sad when see other couple break out
why they do that ?
wasn't that they love each other ?


ok..just ignore it
lets talk about other things
i get my german class
i learned few words in my first class
and i learn few indian words from mr.lim
besides that,
i also knew a korean friend
and we decided to study together
i'll teach her english and she will teach me korean
i really appreciate this chance to learn new things
( between, i really busy because of these )

assignment due date is coming
but i done nothing
and got so many test are waiting for me
what the hell
am i useless ?
oh no...dont be...

i am really tired today and got a replacement class tomorrow !! its saturday !!!
shittt

sorry :(((

17/02/2012
10.06pm

没有评论:

发表评论