2012年2月5日星期日

New Year 2012

New year,
New life,
New story...

hello, everyone
I'm back !!!
hmm...seriously..i totally forget to update my blog
untill mr.lim ee chuen ask me to do so
okays..mr.lim
are you happy now ?im updating my blog :p

2012, lets talk about chinese new year celebrating :D
i love this !!!
because i can get many ang pao
because i can wear my new shirts ...shoes....
because i can meet my relatives
because i get HOLIDAY !!

i was enjoy my new year holiday
yeah

after come back to school
my sem 4 start :(
i don' like the time table
i really don't like !! :((((
it make me cant rest !! cant breath !!!
but sure i will tahan till the end :)

about my friends~~
Lao po (chia ee)
she miss me a lot
sometimes i forget her
sorry TT
but she forgive me and she understand it ♡
she know i was unhappy although i tried to cover it with a big big smile :D

48 por --
she is still dreaming about her nichkun and me also dreaming my taecyeon
we both are addicted to them ♡
lois, lets we dream more and more about them

58 por--
you are become more mature and mature
but if you feel hard
just tell us
we all are beside you :)
support jessica

ee chuen--
he's still the same
sometimes think too much
sometimes emo
sometimes he choose to be silent
sometimes he need a person to be beside him
to listen , to feel him
chuen, maybe i don't have the qualification to give you advise
but i still hope u dont feel your self is alone
we are support you silently
:) cheers
i like when you smile and 38 !!

darren--
you are become more childish than before
because of your girlssssss ??
make you so happy and 38
nothing much about you
hope you can 38 eveytime
dont become the second mr.lim :)))

thats all for today
thx you :D

# wishing you all have a sweet sweet valentines day# ♡

没有评论:

发表评论